Yakuza: Like a Dragon: Manufacturer zog große Ideas aus One Item

In a new interview with Crunchyroll, Yakuza: Like a Dragon Producer and Workshop Head by BYU Ga Gook, Masayoshi Yokohama discloses that the preferred Anime series One Piece offered as among the best inspiration for the gangster title:

I have actually never really talked about it, so I'm not sure if I ought to simply do it now, but for Like a Dragon I was actually very inspired by One Item. The composition of the staff from One Piece dealt so much throughout the creating that it had a huge impact.

Moist

This is definitely not official, yet in my heart Like a Dragon was essentially my ideal variation of exactly how Yakuza: One Item can look. From this I drew the motivation to do it.

If I bear in mind properly, the motto for Like a Dragon was something like 'Life is an experience' with the keyword 'Adventure'..

Yakuza: Like A Dragon is available for Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 as well as PC and also currently component of the Xbox Video game Pass subscription.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Squid Game: Netflix now sells Merchandise to the deadly thriller

Dungeons & Dragons makes a great change to spelling monsters and NPC

It Sounds Like FIFA Is Ending Its Exclusive Manage EA Sports